Friday, June 7, 2013

Little Mouse, Big Cheese!


Hi Guys!
 
Look at these fun photos I ran across of me when I was in the Nutcracker!
I was just about 7 and was so excited to be part of such a magical show.
Actually, this was the first time I had ever been in a production/on a real stage.
 
 
I only lasted about one year in dance, before I couldn't take it anymore.
Now, I love dancing and wish I would have stuck with it.
Plus, it would have made things way easier for me now, considering I have to start from the beginning at an older age! ;)
 
 
 
 
Even if dance wasn't my forte at the time, I loved being on that stage!
 
Anyways...
Only 36 MORE DAYS until I'll be headed on my way to NYC! I can't believe it! It's crazy!
We'll be holding a fundraiser  on Thursday, June 27th at the Black Eagle Community Center
(2332 Smelter Ave. NE, Black Eagle).
$5 all you can eat Nacho Bar/Raffle/Silent Auction
(Under 5 eat free!)
 
I hope you can make it!
 
If you can't make it the fundraiser, but still would like to support me, you may donate at:
 
Thank you for all the support and make sure to keep checking up on the blog while i'm counting down the days to NYC!
 
Liv
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment